Hi mommy&daddy,
i am a litle sad that i am tirning 7. but, i am glad that i get to exspolr a hole new life.
i love you a lot! I am4 ft. 1/2 in. see you wen i am 7! HEE HEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOTS OF LOVE,
josieroo!!!!!!!!
(a message from our Miss Josiah just before going to bed on her last day to be 6 years old for the rest of her life....... I couldn't have said it any better myself! She certainly is a girl after my own heart!)
i am a litle sad that i am tirning 7. but, i am glad that i get to exspolr a hole new life.
i love you a lot! I am4 ft. 1/2 in. see you wen i am 7! HEE HEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOTS OF LOVE,
josieroo!!!!!!!!
(a message from our Miss Josiah just before going to bed on her last day to be 6 years old for the rest of her life....... I couldn't have said it any better myself! She certainly is a girl after my own heart!)
Artwork by none other than our sweet Adie Bear!!
No comments:
Post a Comment