Adalie and I save every Wednesday to be our special day. On Wednesdays it is just her and I, no other distractions, no agenda, just special time of fun! And in the past few weeks I have savored her in our time together more deeply. I have paused to drink her in, to make eye contact with her, to listen to what she has to say, to remember how sweet she smells, to appreciate how funny she is and how I love her little voice. Because call me crazy, (and I already know that I am) but all too soon for my liking, she will be starting Kindergarten. And then I will have to share her too. I thought everyone said that it would be easier with the second, but through my recent tears, I can see that it will not be! And so I am grateful for Wednesdays and will continue to cherish them for as long as she is all mine!!
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment