Christmas Eve has always been full of traditions. And being that I thrive on times when you know what to expect, it has always been one of my favorites. Even Adalie knew the routine this year. First we meet up at the Tenaya Lodge for hot chocolate and decoration admiring, then off to find a picnic spot in the valley and last, but far from least, ice skating in Curry Village surrounded by the awesomeness of Yosemite. Then home again to Gigi's house for a hot meal. It is incredible to spend the day before Christmas in such a grand place, to be humbled and amazed by its majesty. This day has yet to disappoint. And like so many years in the past, we had another wonderful Christmas Eve.
Josiah enjoyed scooting along the ice all on her own, Adalie liked to go as fast as anyone could push her. But the smiles on their faces were what I loved the most!
Josiah enjoyed scooting along the ice all on her own, Adalie liked to go as fast as anyone could push her. But the smiles on their faces were what I loved the most!


No comments:
Post a Comment