Sunday, October 19, 2008

Welcomed

One of the things I really appreciate about Josiah's teachers is that Adalie is welcome in the classroom. I would not be able to spend as much time as I do in the classroom if that were not the case. In fact most mornings Adalie asks if we are going to stay at Josiah's school. So here is just a taste of the privileges Adalie and I enjoy at North Fork School.
We get to check out all the books in the library.
About a dozen a week to be exact!
Adalie is quite the helper at our station.
At Josiah's request, she has gotten to help Josiah be the class leader, pointing to the song letters,
helping with the morning carpet time,
and sitting up front with Mrs. G.
She even once took her nap in the classroom. Talk about being welcomed!


(Thank you!)

No comments: