But my very favorite things she does is write notes. I love these notes. But there have been many notes and I found out the other day that I may have been taking these notes a bit for granted.....
The afternoon began as all others; she came home from school and went straight in to get out her paper and writing utensils. She then began to write a note while I made dinner, occasionally asking me to spell words for her. She labored over this note like she does every note. But it wasn't until I peeked over her shoulder that I realized .... GASP ..... this note was not for me! Not for me at all. It was for her teacher!!!!!!! I panicked!
But thankfully the very next day...... this box lay on the counter......
To Mommy. F Josiah
A copy of her hand, bracelet and all.
Dear Mommy, I like you Mommy. (heart) Josiah
And next to my gift box was one for Daddy and Adalie too, "so they wouldn't feel left out" she says!
Thank you Josiah for always making sure I know that I am loved by you! I adore your notes!
No comments:
Post a Comment