Sunday, August 21, 2011

Who Knew??



So one day, shortly before Adalie's birthday, she is one of her shy moods. Which usually means she has something on her mind. So after some coaxing, because Adalie tends to keep her thoughts to herself, she starts to talk. She tells me, "Do you know what I would reeaallly would like for my birthday?" Of course now I'm all ears! "A transformer!.... I know they are boy's toys, but I would really like one!"



Of course I now feel about an inch tall.... but who knew??
I always thought toys were just toys.... not belonging strictly to boys or to girls. But somewhere along the way that message got through! So now, toys are just toys... not boy's or not girl's! And yes, she did get her transformer from Aunt Shelly and a crashing, noise making, automatic Bat Mobile from Mommy and Daddy!

No comments: