Just between us .... this was the first year that I actually noticed my age. Up until this year, it did not matter at all to me how old I was turning, I just love birthdays - mine, yours and the stranger getting sung to in the restaurant. In fact, I rarely remembered without counting from my birth year how old I was. So, I was always thankful when a good round number I could remember would come along. But this year.....was a bit different. This year, your medical charts get stamped "AMA" advanced maternal age..... yep that one hit home!
But I must say.... surrounded by my family both near and far I celebrated another birthday. And I put to you yet again.... Am I not the luckiest girl in the whole wide world??
But I must say.... surrounded by my family both near and far I celebrated another birthday. And I put to you yet again.... Am I not the luckiest girl in the whole wide world??
No comments:
Post a Comment