What is a girl to wear?? Adalie had so much trouble deciding what she wanted to be for Halloween this year. Her initial idea was to be a pencil.... which would of course require creative skills on my part ... which I completely lack! My first mistake, was to subtly discourage the "pencil idea" and encourage the "costumes we already have" idea (which I am still months later feeling very guilty about.... how cruel to crush a girls dreams of being anything she wants!! Pause.... then I realize, it is because of ME she is learning to second guess her own decisions.... oh the guilt!). Then, thanks to the internet, I came up with a great idea for creating a pencil costume. Unfortunately, it wasn't all that practical in the comfortable department and so Adalie nixed that. Now we are back to square one, unable to make a decision and me feeling guilty. So, she finally decided on the best of all her options.... changing her costume for every occasion!! Smart!!
No comments:
Post a Comment