Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall Break

Well, Fall Break has officially come to an end. Josiah is back in school as of last week and our schedule is back in full swing. So here is a sampling of what we filled our days off with....

We watched football with friends....

who graciously entertained our children with fun crafts.

We went on a pine cone hunt..









We had lunch with Daddy at his work.

We carved pumpkins.

We went to the beach

And more.....

But my favorite part..... I took my watch off!! We did not have to be anywhere at any time. We were off our schedule. We did what we wanted when we wanted. And even better than that.... these 2 girls got to play together again. The 1st day off, I never saw them, they were too busy with one another. This is for me an answer to prayer. I have always wanted my girls, as different as they are, to love one another. And they do (most the time!)

No comments: