Introducing the 2 silliest girls on the planet that you just cannot help yourself to love until your sides split!!
One special summer morning, these 2 sillies were sweet enough to bring their Mommy breakfast in bed. Although I loved it dearly, it was not the breakfast that endeared them to my hearts, but their words!
So I thought ..... these I must record!
"Mommy, we made this surprise all by ourselves.... Daddy said we could!"
"Do you know HOW we made these eggs so lovely?? We cooked them on "off" for most the time!"
"The only bad part of this delightful surprise .... is the kitchen!"
"We were thinking about cleaning up the kitchen too.... but we thought that making breakfast was enough!"
Gotta Love it!!
One special summer morning, these 2 sillies were sweet enough to bring their Mommy breakfast in bed. Although I loved it dearly, it was not the breakfast that endeared them to my hearts, but their words!
So I thought ..... these I must record!
"Mommy, we made this surprise all by ourselves.... Daddy said we could!"
"Do you know HOW we made these eggs so lovely?? We cooked them on "off" for most the time!"
"The only bad part of this delightful surprise .... is the kitchen!"
"We were thinking about cleaning up the kitchen too.... but we thought that making breakfast was enough!"
Gotta Love it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment