Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer Time

Since I was a little girl, summertime has always been my very favorite time of year. I love the heat that drives you to the water, I love the lazy days, I love the sweet smell, I love the feel of the cool water, I love the summer fruit salads, I love watching the vacationers, I love the sun on my face, I love the memories of days of old, I love the sound of a boat on the water, I love sitting on the dock and watching the sunset, I love skiing and swimming, I love that summer brings our family and friends together to do fun things, I love the laughter, I love the BBQ's, I love the homegrown tomatoes, I love the lack of schedule, I love it all!!
But one of my new loves....... is jumping off the docks with our girls! We have a name and a technique for every jump in the book..... the jump rope, the exit, the twister, the lollipop, the cannonball, the flying squirrel, the chicken, the blind man, the pencil, the run 'n jump, the running man, the windmill, and on and on.......















1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh boy i miss these girls!!! hope to see you soon!!