Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Password
You know it's been too long since you have posted when you can't remember your password!! So here goes on some catch up.......
Papa and Grammy came to celebrate Papa's Birthday with our family. He spent Friday in Josiah's classroom. He got to sit in the big Teacher's chair while all the Kinders sang Happy Birthday to him. Now his picture is in the class slide show titled "Josiah's Papa's Birthday". I won't mention that he got a bit teary when all the kids were singing to him (yep, that is were I get it from)! I also won't mention that both he and Grammy paid dearly for their visit by catching our colds. But I will say we sure do love when Papa and Grammy come to stay the night!!
Someone call the Fire Department!
Make a wish Papa! Happy Happy Birthday! Thank you for celebrating with us!!
Chinese New Year. I had no idea there were so many holidays to celebrate! Good thing Josiah is going to Kindergarten!
100 Days of School. That is right, we have successfully made it through our first 100 days of school. To celebrate, each of the children got to bring 100 things to school. So in typical Josiah fashion, she sat down to work and created 100 Thumb Prints, by Josiah. There is a caterpillar, a spider, a flower, a butterfly, a heart, and a bunny. One of the 1st Grade teachers said it was the best 100 things this year!!
Josiah has lost tooth #4! It is the first of her top teeth to go. Funniest thing is she has to be awfully careful not to laugh when she eats because she now has the perfect projectile blow hole!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment